Cutting tools are mostly made to breakdown the hard deform material into small pieces. These tools have vital usage in industries, factories or even used for the domestic purpose also. These cutting tools are made up of rigid material which made that tool stiff & resistant.
Cutting tool materials should be more durable than the material that is to be cut, and therefore the tool should be able to stand up to the warmth generated within the metal-cutting method. Also, the tool should have particularly pure mathematics, with clearance angles designed so that the innovative workpiece will be generated. The angle of the cutting face, the flute breadth, variety of flutes or teeth, and margin size plays an important part in designing any cutting tool.
There are different cutters which are used for domestic or industrial purpose & to cut different material, some of them are:
1. Bolt Cutter
2. Glass Cutter
3. Hand Saws
4. Wire Cutters
5. Metal Cutting Snips
1. Bolt Cutter:
Bolt cutters are employed in industries to enhance the potency of machinery. Bolts are compelled to be cut properly, so bolt cutters are associated with different degrees of blades which help in different industrial operations. A wide range of bolt cutters is very simple to use & are of terribly prime quality. Cutting off bolts are often administrated as very simply and expeditiously task.
- These cutters are created of terribly onerous and economical materials, which creates the cutting method easier.
- The bolt cutters are an important part in numerous industrial operations and so are in high demand, throughout UAE.
There are different types of bolt cutters which completely depend on the material to be cut. A cutter has long handles and an intermeshed cutting mechanism that magnifies the force you apply to the handles. It is designed to chop giant diameter fasteners with great perfection.
2. Glass Cutter:
Cutting glass is truly the act of rating glass or creating a mark or groove across the glass. This weakens the glass on the score and with further force, the glass eventually breaks. Techniques for cutting the glasses are similar whether the glass is a mirror, a window, frame glass or any other form of glass. What varies is the size of the sheet of glass and its thickness
How Glass Cutter Is Made
The glass cutter is created of 2 main pieces—the stem or handles and also the roller or wheel. The wheel isn’t sharp but it will have an angular or pointed edge. The wheel or disc moves freely on the surface & it’ll roll when pushed with the handle. Handles are a length that enables the hand to grip them in an exceedingly full and steady manner.
There are different titled handles in any glass cutter—pencil grip, gunstock, Thomas grip, and a variety of custom-styled grips handle.
3. Hand Saws:
It is very helpful in accomplishing cutting tasks in industries. This is often typically drained order to affix the items along and carve object of various form & size.
Uses of hand saws
- These saws can even be used in wood mills to chop the wooden items simply. The blades of those hand saws are sharp and are of excellent quality which facilitates straightforward cutting.
- Hand saws are used across varied industries for cutting plastic, steel and wood things. The sharpness of these saws facilitates cut across plastic, wood and steel structures with great efficiency.
- A hand saw contains a long, wide blade that sometimes can’t be separated from the handle.
- Wide varieties of blade lengths are accessible, starting from 380 to 600mm
Traditionally, hand saws have either
- Crosscut teeth – for cutting wood across the grain
- Rip teeth – for cutting on the grain.
Nowadays most hand saws have teeth which serve both functions & they are remarked as “universal” or “utility” teeth.
Most hand saws can cut on the push stroke. However, presently there are hand saws that cut both push and pull stroke with great perfection.
Teeth Per Inch (TPI): Hand saws contains seven to ten teeth per inch in a saw.
4. Wire Cutters:
This cutter is usually made to cut copper, brass, iron, aluminum, and steel wire. Some wire cutters have insulated handles that make sure that you’ll not get hurt from the wires you’re operating. The amount of force required to cut the wire is necessary depends on the dimension of the wire. There are 3 main sorts of wire cutters: beveled edge, semi-flush, and flush.
These cutters have crossed jaws that cut the wire at an angle, deed a flat tip. Certify that cutting edges of the wire cutters be sharp, clean, and not oily. Greasy and dirty blades may require far more force to cut. In such things, muscle fatigue and perennial strain injury could result. It is advised to wear safety glasses while cutting wires, to shield your eyes from very little items of wire or insulation trash.
5. Metal Cutting Snips:
They are defined by their long handles and short blades. These metal cutting snips are made up of prime quality cast steel which improves its strength and sturdiness. These snips have double pivot action for prime cutting power.
- Brands like Taparia, Eclipse, Clarke brings great quality of cutting snips.
- The bimanual automatic latch unleash is an additional advantage.
- These snips are made from chrome-plated loopy and bolts.
- The permanent identification of plates helps in the proper direction of cutting.
- Another feature is that the automatic unblocking of the lock/seal by straightforward pressure.
These all cutting tools are of great benefits & that’s why use by anyone for any purpose. You can purchase it from your place, to reduce your work & also add perfection in your daily household & industrial tasks.