Makita designs and markets an extensive lineup of power tools. Makitas principal products include wood bit, auger bit, flat bit, drill bit for glass and tiles, hammers, straight shank, cutter, chunk and sds drill bit.
- Double ended drill bits are derivative of HSS-G, fully ground and both ends are drills like double headed bits.
- Cutting edge: 135 Deg. split point geometry which ensures no walking and slipping. The total and working lengths are shorter than other HSS drill bits.
- Size: Total 21sizes from 2.0mm to 10.0mm including 3.1mm, 3.2mm, 3.3mm which are suitable sizes for drilling holes for rivets.
- Depth of hole: 30 percent shorter than HSS-G. Suitable for thin metal sheets because of the length.
- Application: While drilling many holes on thin metal sheets, double ended drill bits are preferred because of their short length and long life.
- Type of industry: Sheet metal work, automotive body shop and maintenance jobs.
- Conform to DIN 1412C standard.