Tempilstik is the original temperature-indicating stick with the best combination of precision and convenience for surface temperature measurement. Specially engineered for accurate temperature indication in pre-heating, interpass and post-weld heat treating applications. Tempilstik is the industry's leading choice for use in the most critical jobs. Available in 116 temperatures from 100 Deg. Fahrenheit (38 Deg. C) to 2000 Deg. Fahrenheit (1093 Deg. C).
- Temperature Range: 146 Deg. C/ 294 Deg. Fahrenheit.
- Stick instantly melts at designated temperature for easy and immediate visual inspection.
- Calibration-free with 100 percent reliability.
- Accurate result within +/- 1 percent of Fahrenheit and +/- 3 percent Celsius are rated.
- Comply with preheat temperature requirements of AWS D1.1, ASME Code Sec. I, III and VIII, ANSI/ASME Code B31.1 and B31.3.
- Imprinted part number, temperature and lot code across entire stick for traceability.
- Industry Uses: Welding, Ship building, Metal fabrication, Railroad, Oil and gas production, Fracking and Transmission.
- Surface Uses: Steel, Iron, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Glass, Plastic and Ceramic.