The T5-1000 Voltage Continuity and Current Tester is a versatile troubleshooting tool to carry to every job site. Use it to check voltage, continuity, and current with one compact tool. Just select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. Its Open Jaw current measurement lets you check current up to 100 A without breaking the circuit. Detachable SlimReach test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to carry in your tool pouch. For lower voltage applications check out the Fluke T5-600.
- Features a compact design with handy probe storage
- Withstands a 10 ft. (3 m) drop
- Includes detachable SlimReach probe tips that are customized for national electrical standards
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type testers
- Offers Auto-off mode to conserve battery life