Loctite 401 Prism Instant Adhesives apply for acidic surfaces such as chromate or galvanised surfaces. Particularly suited for bonding a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics, and elastomers. Substrates and Applications are: Abrasive tips to metal(machine tools), Stainless steel to carbon(fiber-cutlery), Glass-filled polyurethane to steel(Firearm assembly), Aluminum to rubber pads(Ladders), PVC to EPDM rubber(Appliance consoles), Urethane foam rubber to painted steel(Handle grips), Paper to PVC(Packaging materials), ABS to PVC(Vacuum cleaners), Acrylic to PVC(Plastic fencing), Braided sleeve to rubber(Hoses), Synthetic rubber to ABS(Legs to equipment housings).
- Designed for OEM assembly of difficult-to-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution.
- Resists temperatures up to 120 Deg. C.
- Service temperature range: -40 Deg. C to +120 Deg. C.
- For rapid bonding of plastics, rubbers and metal.
- For porous substrates such as wood, paper, leather, cork and fabric.
- For acidic surfaces such as chromate or galvanized surfaces.
- Suited for plastics, rubbers, metals, polyolefines in combination with Primer Loctite 770 or Loctite 7239 and Well suited for porous and/or acidic surfaces.