Trojan flooded deep cycle batteries have been used in standalone power systems in remote cabins for the past 25 years with great success. Because of their low initial cost, they are the most affordable true, deep cycle batteries.
- The T105 golf cart battery is designed to be used in small electric vehicles where they are cycled heavily and last about 2 years.
- In a remote home system where they are cycled down 20 percent every day they can last 3 to 6 years.
- This series of deep cycle, lead-acid batteries from Trojan are optimized for micro-grid, solar, small wind, and other renewable energy uses.
- Trojan Premium line of batteries are made with a 10-year battery life in mind.
- The case of all the Trojan Premium batteries is made of their branded Polyon container which is a rugged protection against difficult environments and prevents potential acid leaks.
- Capacity Minutes: 447(@25 Amps), 115(@75 Amps)
- Capacity: 115(5 Hr Rate AH), 185(20 Hr Rate AH)
- Terminal Type: ELPT, EHPT, EAPT, EUT