These valves are manufactured for wide spread usage in refineries, fertilizers and petro chemical industries. These are single piece/ three piece design, full bore/reduced bore. All compliance as well as application design and testing standards are maintained for smooth functioning of these valves.
- A swing check gives a valve the feature of a check valve. This prevents media from backing up into the system.
- Piston indicators are placed on the top of the ball to indicate the direction of flow. This is especially useful in multi-port ball valves.
- 316 stainless steel construction.
- Anti-static design features can prevent static electricity from building up due to the valve rubbing against the elastomer seat. Static can pose a fire hazard, especially if the system has flammable liquids.
- Fire safe ball valves feature a back-up metal seat. This is important if the temperature of the system gets high enough to melt or soften the plastic seal. The metal seat acts as a seal when the ball rests across the seal.
- WOG indicates the valve is suitable for Water, Oil and Gas.